It`s a small suburb, part of Pomarolo in the past, developed along the banks of the namesake creek, which determined it`s social and economic life for centuries: many watermills ran there until the past century as well as two forges and the biggest spinning plant of the right Adige riverside.
Marzani Spinning Plant
Via Filatoio. The stately building erected by the Earl Filippo Marzani in 1800-1802, near the ancient Chapel of St. Zeno, put in ruins later. In the end of century the silk proceeding was over and the building was inherited by a foundation.Nowadays it`s a property of a Municipality of Villa Lagarina.
St. Apollonia Church
It was built in the beginning of XIXth century at the village entrance, to replace an ancient Church of St. Zeno by the spinning plant. Inside it one may observe a precious, even if simple, decorations and an altar shovel dated 1731 as well as wooden Via Crucis created by Bombana from Mori village(1961).
St. Lorenzo Church
Strafalt area, in the upper part of the village. It was built in 1736 by Marzani family from Villa Lagarina, who was a proprietor of a near farm with watermill and forge, which in 1986 donated it to the Municipality of Villa Lagarina. Inside one may observe a small but rather graceful baroque style altar in multicolor marble dated 1736 with coeval shovel created by Nogaredo artist Andrea Baldessarini.